Development Project - Cooperative SchoolThe aim of the project is to develop a concept and value proposition for Kammeri School, including:
The project activities will be carried out as follows:
- the analysis of the state of play of Kammeri School,
- its role in the school network of our county,
- its target group of students and main policies,
- its management structure (including the legal form of school owner), and
- its funding model.
Applying for additional funding from EEA and Norway Grants programme “Local Development and Poverty Reduction” (call for proposals “Integrated Support Services to Prevent Early School Leaving”).
- Phase 1 – March to April 2021,
- Phase 2 – May to June 2021,
- Phase 3 – a three-year transitional plan (will be developed after Phase 2).